Our client, a startup Telecommunications services provider, has the following roles to fill:
*Role: Strategic Business Support Manager*
Location: Victoria Island – Lagos
Employment type: Full Time
Pay – Very attractive
Job objective: Drive efficiencies that facilitate data-based strategic decision making and customer interaction through advance use of business intelligence tools.
· Oversee local operations and supervise the team of business support staff.
· Responsible for providing quality service for facilities management.
· Support management in creating and maintaining reports & presentations.
· Work with the management team on strategic planning and execution.
· Partake in internal and customer meetings to take minutes and serve as company interface as required.
· Look into the obligations relating to contractual relationships with client and ensure that the obligations are followed up and met.
· Work in partnership with management team members to ascertain and carry out needs and precedence of the business.
· Maintain contact with vendors/clients and establish good relationship with them for the progress of the business.
· Custodian of office records and day-to-day logistics management
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
· At least 7 years working experience relevant to this role.
· Minimum of 3years experience in same role in an I.T or Telecommunications services firm.
· Knowledge of telecommunications operations and technology, strongly desired.
· Strong Interpersonal and People management skills.
· Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
· Candidate must be able to multi-task.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cvs to email@example.com, using role as subject of mail.
Deadline: September 20 2019
**For more job updates, please follow us on Instagram @kennediaconsulting