Job Title: Facility Manager
Sector: Insurance Sector
Job Location: Lagos
Our client, a top firm within the Insurance sector seeks the services of a top performing Facility Manager who will be responsible for the excellent maintenance, management and periodical servicing of the facilities of the organization.
• Develop and implement a process flow methodology for facilities management operations.
• Develop and maintain productive business relations with the client, vendors, suppliers, contractors.
• Investigate and document other issues related to facility management.
• Liaise with finance department on asset register, asset tagging process. Assist with this process as driven by finance.
• Effectively oversee the process of transportation/logistics for visiting staff/guests for the duration of their visit.
• Assess usability of all vehicles and service requirements. Ensuring that all vehicles are properly maintained by the drivers and serviced when due
Qualification & Skill Requirements
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related course
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in similar capacity
Qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV in Word format with ‘Facility Manager’ as subject to email@example.com